Sexy Rev Up On Start

Reaction score
Why on start up does it make that sexy rev up sound with the motors going faster for a split second, is it something to do with the breaking of the new motors. Sounds cool anyway, but wanting to know why now after watching so many vids of it starting up. cheers

Bringing this back up to the top. After watching plenty of vids on the inspire 1 for updating firmware ect out the box, it would appear the inspire does this little rev up when first turned on all so. Someone must know why it does it.

I didn't notice that when I was researching the Inspire - maybe it has to do with dynamic braking? No, that's probably a function of the ESC circuits...

It is a very sexy sounding Rev up sequence similar to the Inspire..

Video of what u are talking about???
Not sure which one he is talking about Killer and would like to see it too !! Would make me squeeze
the trigger more ! I'm all about bringing sexy back :)
Get it o_O Sexy back :D

Maybe the brief acceleration is just a security measure, initiated to fully tighten the props.

Not sure which one he is talking about Killer and would like to see it too !! Would make me squeeze
the trigger more ! I'm all about bringing sexy back :)
Get it o_O Sexy back :D
I can't find the one that I saw, it was a demo day video on youtube with a bunch of guys in a parking lot and the guy mentioned the startup rev.

The guy running it let an 11 girl year old fly it.

A few vids of the sexy back sound below. LOL

Ist vid P3 50 secs in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2nd vid Inspire start up 28mins in.

3rd vid P3 again starts at beginning

I must admit, it sounds pretty cool too - REV that engine after you start it up!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic