Setting up RF with SJ4000 and RC732-DVR Receiver

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm currently unable to get a video feed from my SJ4000 Cam. There is small 5.8G 32CH box on the bottom of the drone with a short antenna. This box allows me to control the Frequency and Channel and displays a number on the box. I don't know what group (A,B,E,F) or channel (1-7) to set on the RC732. Most channels are static, but a few display the details (GPS, battery, distance, height) clearly - but there is no picture other than a gray screen. Any ideas or solutions? Thank you!

The group and channel controls the radio frequency for the fpv link. You need the same group and channel on the fpv transmitter (vtx) on the phantom as on the receiver (vrx) on the ground.

You say you can get details such as gps, battery etc on the monitor but no picture. I'm guessing you're using an osd? It sounds like you have the vtx on the same channel as the vrx as you're getting the osd telemetry on your monitor. Are you sure you have the camera plugged into the vtx properly? Pics would help.

Got it working - on the camera, I had to set "Video Output" to "On". Thank you for response. I'm now working on the transmission range - it's great and clear for 15 meters but after that it is very choppy. Not sure how to increase the range.

Edit - I'll put pics up soon.

These two came with it when I bought it - the osd has two places to screw in an antenna (RF1 and RF2), I'm not sure which one goes where, but the one on the left matches the one mounted on the drone. How can I tell what my vtx power I'm pushing out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan