Sensefly Ebee Plus for sale

Reaction score
I have an August 2017 Ebee Plus RTK for sale. Still under warranty until August 2018, and further extended warranty can be purchased direct from sensefly. It has performed around 30 flights with no issues.

It comes with the SODA camera, hard case, 2 batteries, charger, corridor camera conversion kit and the sensefly backpack. The PPK has not been activated but can be easily activated by purchasing a code from sensefly.

Price is £8000/ €9150 /$11400 USD

Any questions, or for more information, please contact me.

I have an August 2017 Ebee Plus RTK for sale. Still under warranty until August 2018, and further extended warranty can be purchased direct from sensefly. It has performed around 30 flights with no issues.

It comes with the SODA camera, hard case, 2 batteries, charger, corridor camera conversion kit and the sensefly backpack. The PPK has not been activated but can be easily activated by purchasing a code from sensefly.

How much to activate RTK please.

Is it still open for sale?

Hi guys, I have an Ebee plus that crashed, on first day of work. I have 6 batteries and all the accessories. The main body is in bad condition and there is a problem with the internal electronics. I am open to offers. I will be in Europe for Christmas and the USA in January, so I can deliver with local postage.

Hi guys, I have an Ebee plus that crashed, on first day of work. I have 6 batteries and all the accessories. The main body is in bad condition and there is a problem with the internal electronics. I am open to offers. I will be in Europe for Christmas and the USA in January, so I can deliver with local postage.

Is this still available?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj