Sensefly eBee Plus RTK for sale

Reaction score
This is a brand new Ebee Plus RTK that I received under warranty after a total loss of the old one. The only used item selling with the drone is the S.O.D.A. sensor and the case. Also included is a brand new sequoia sensor I received from warranty as well. the drone comes with the following: 1 set of wings, modem, 3 props, remote control, charger, 2 4900mah batteries, used S.O.D.A sensor and integration kite and 32 GB memory card, Band new sequoia sensor and integration kite and ground calibration target, and used case. warranty is good until 3/24/18 and can still be extended. The RTK is not unlocked. We already have an Ebee SQ we use for ag and we want to get into a quad copter for some other applications. Please contact me if you have any questions. $21,000
Sensefly Ebee Plus RTK EP-01-04652 with a S.O.D.A and new Sequoia Sensor | eBay

This is a brand new Ebee Plus RTK that I received under warranty after a total loss of the old one. The only used item selling with the drone is the S.O.D.A. sensor and the case. Also included is a brand new sequoia sensor I received from warranty as well. the drone comes with the following: 1 set of wings, modem, 3 props, remote control, charger, 2 4900mah batteries, used S.O.D.A sensor and integration kite and 32 GB memory card, Band new sequoia sensor and integration kite and ground calibration target, and used case. warranty is good until 3/24/18 and can still be extended. The RTK is not unlocked. We already have an Ebee SQ we use for ag and we want to get into a quad copter for some other applications. Please contact me if you have any questions. $21,000
I'm interested . [email protected]

This item still available?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj