Selling P4 - how to unregister before shipping

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my beloved P4. What is the process to reset everything to factory default and unregister the drone from my DJI account? Any steps I need to take before transferring to the new owner?

Thank you,
Remyx

No steps that I can think of. I have bought and sold here and never unregister or deleted anything. The new owner has to set that all up and get their own registration. Internal maps will also switch to the new location. Just remove any identification you have on the drone. Sorry to see it go. If you have any paid for third-party apps that you want to save, I guess you can do that before sale. Or delete.

There is no way to unregister a drone that has been activated in DJI GO.

The registration belongs to you, can put it on any new drone you get it
The OP is referring to the DJI registration (not the FAA registration).

Hi,

I am selling my beloved P4. What is the process to reset everything to factory default and unregister the drone from my DJI account? Any steps I need to take before transferring to the new owner?

Thank you,
Remyx
Yup your email is part of drone activation and can't be changed,,

I would like to know how to un-register my two previous drones from FAA Register.

I would like to know how to un-register my two previous drones from FAA Register.
Did you register under Section 336 (or The Exception for Recreational Flyers) or Part 107? If Section 336, there's nothing to unregister since that registration type does not register specific aircraft.

Are you saying you registered under Part 107 and entered your aircraft serial number during the registration process?

You can unregister that aircraft after logging into the FAA Drone Zone at the top, right of this page. See more details in this video.

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31