Selling P3 Standard

Reaction score
What is the best way to sell my p3 Standard... I'm wanting $375.00 for it, is that reasonable? Just wanting to upgrade to a Mavic, drone is in great condition just a few marks on the wings.

Would anyone else be interested in my phantom 3 standard, with everything included, but no extra parts?

It’ll be hard to get more than $250, including shipping. Got my p3s for $325 from Newegg, they’re $399 at Target/Walmart.
Just keep it.

Reactions: Droneted
I too am selling a P3S.
Only flown once and decided I wante to upgrade to the mavic as it’s more portable.
Never crashed or anything like that so it’s basically brand new.
Wanting $750 AUD for it.

Well, not to argue, but $24 is 6% of $399. That is less than sales tax at most places.

If I could get $375 for my used P3S, I might take it to use the money to upgrade.

Amazon:

DJI Phantom P3-STANDARD Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Video Camera

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
$344.88

This was back in March 2017.

Full AMAZON warranty. Returns accepted. And free shipping.

Just saying.......

Good Luck.

Bill
That deal on the link you posted is long gone. Walmart was selling them for $399 but can't find that either.

That deal on the link you posted is long gone. Walmart was selling them for $399 but can't find that either.

Correct, my point was simply that you can find the P3S less expensive. But that deal does come back on occasion on Amazon and other places. Even DJI has a good price on refurbished sometime. My Walmart has them in the store.

Shop and you will find it. Use one of those shopping bots that will alert you to the price that you want and BINGO!

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
What is the best way to sell my p3 Standard... I'm wanting $375.00 for it, is that reasonable? Just wanting to upgrade to a Mavic, drone is in great condition just a few marks on the wings.
L: Go over to e-bay and take a look at what's for sale. You can spend some time researching actual prices paid after the auctions have closed. Personally, I would hold on to it. I still fly my Sky Viper every now and then.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT