Selling my P4 Black Model

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm selling my black P4 that I bought in November. It includes:

PHANTOM 4 BLACK EDITION WITH MANY EXTRAS WITH HARD SHELL BACKPACK. 2 BATTERIES, GIMBAL GUARD, EXTENDED BLACK LANDING GEAR, 12 INCH LIGHTNING USB CABLE, PLASTIC MOTOR CAPS FOR BAG, SET OF 4 CAMERA FILTERS, 2 SETS OF PROPS AND EVERYTHING YOU WOULD GET IF YOU BOUGHT NEW! Also includes sun-shield and windsurfer. It has 1 year of DJI care until November of 2017, but not sure if transferrable.

I ran into a rough patch of life so I must sell....
There are not many hours on the bird and it's in mint condition. I have DJI care on it but I think that DJI does not honor transfers. Here's the pictures:
5860936d25c920296120a3125c761536.jpg
1f8487c88794d905ab1bb68604c6c98c.jpg
---I have more pics just don't want to add them all. I'll consider all reasonable offers. Thank you!
Sean

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

I would man, but I got into a bad financial situation, I love this drone but I really need the $$$. Sorry man!

Ok. Im sorry to hear that. Wish you best of luck. I wish we could work it out, but I guess not.

The inspire 1 v2 seems to have less flight time than the P4.
Yea. But the inspire has a like 360* camera but almost and it doesn't have propellers in the view at anytime. It does have a short flying time but you can upgrade the battery to get closer to the time that the P4 has. You can also upgrade the camera on the Inspire. I need a smaller drone so that is why I am trying to sell it.

how much mate I have a p4 but would love a black one because I've herd once you go black you never go back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss