Sell as a unit or bit by bit?

Reaction score
Once I sort out my Phantom 3 Advanced RC problem I'll be selling the whole shebang so which is the best way to go, sell the whole thing as a going concern or bit by bit - Drone, Remote, two working batteries, carrying back-pack, spare props, prop guards, might even include my Nvidia Shield.

I'm thinking probably as individual items so what would you do folks?

Reactions: joshua adam howell
I think you could make a few more bucks selling everything separately. However, it's going to take more time and effort on your part. Also, it could take some time to sell everything off.

I agree with Mike. You will likely get more by selling the bits and pieces but the question becomes are you willing to deal with the hassles and the likelihood there will be multiple buyers you will be dealing with.

Good luck either way.

Happy Holidays!

Chris

I'd say the surplus you might get selling for parts isn't worth it.

You will easily sell popular parts, with more profit. But less popular parts - you'll be selling these forever, and will probably have to reduce the price.

Plus, if you sell as a complete product, you're less likely to encounter sellers who damage your part and then request a refund.

If you like interacting with people, selling parts definitely gives you more opportunities though.

I've sold several but demand for older Phantoms has dropped so much, will probably be max $400 either way. Camera is most valuable item listed. Without it the rest won't get you much, ie remote 100, body 100, 2 batteries 50 etc.
Good luck whichever you decide.

I've sold several but demand for older Phantoms has dropped so much, will probably be max $400 either way. Camera is most valuable item listed. Without it the rest won't get you much, ie remote 100, body 100, 2 batteries 50 etc.
Good luck whichever you decide.
Price is kind of a shame too. P3A is one of the best fishing drones ever made. Carries a heck of a load with a great camera. 😎

I'd be happy with $400 (£300) but doubt I'd get that here in the UK. Could try and see if there are any takers.
I'm off Ebay so will have to try other outlets, Facebook Marketplace, Friday Adds Gumtree etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic