Select Different Air Craft For The GL300L Phantom 4 Pro Controller

Reaction score
My Go 4 App Does not automatically open when I turn on the GL330L Phantom 4 Pro Controller.
After manually opening the app, the app does not connect to my Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 .
With the Mavic 2 Pro Selected, I can tap on go fly (which is grey at this point).
I will then have the option to Go To Camera View or Connect To Aircraft.
I will then see a visual guide to connecting to the Mavic 2 pro.
I can tap on Next (at the bottom of the screen) until the guide stops at step three.
The app just continues to attempt to connect.
While this is happening, I can unplug the cable from my mobile device and plug it right back in.
The app will then prompt me that it is connected to a different craft and is now connected to the Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0 and gives me the option to tap on OK.
After tapping on OK the Go 4 App will connect to my Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and is fully functional.
The problem is that I have to do this every time .
I have refreshed the firmware on both the craft and remote. (through the mobile device and through the assistant 2 for phantom 2.0.8)
I have relinked through the go 4 app and manually through the controller.
I am using Android 6.0.
DJI recommends 5.0 or above.

1-How do I select different craft to connect to inside of the go 4 app?

2-Can I reset the controller without disconnecting the battery?

3-WTF?

Oh and yes, I have tried a couple of different cables.
Same pattern.

Odd

Thanks Guys

Under RC settings, scroll to the bottom of the page. Select Adv settings. Tap the selection frame to display your AC choices. (v1 only gives Phantom choices) follow on screen instructions.

No need to disconnect the battery.

WTF? Don’t know

Reactions: Bobfurapples
Under RC settings, scroll to the bottom of the page. Select Adv settings. Tap the selection frame to display your AC choices. (v1 only gives Phantom choices) follow on screen instructions.

No need to disconnect the battery.

WTF? Don’t know
Thank you very much fro your reply.
I am in the app and under RC settings, I have scrolled down to the bottom of the page.
At the bottom of the page , the last option is Remote Controller Linking
No Advanced Options o_O

Last edited:
Thank you very much fro your reply.
I am in the app and under RC settings, I have scrolled down to the bottom of the page.
At the bottom of the page , the last option is Remote Controller Linking
No Advanced Options o_O
Then your not connected to the remote. When connected it shows up.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: Jim Canada
I only have Pro v1 remotes so hope I'm not steering you the wrong way. Hope it works same on v2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik