See what I caught traveling at over 1300 MPH

If you mean that the objects were not definitively identified in terms of insect or plant species - I'm sure that's true. If you mean that there was no simple explanation found that did not involve supersonic craft or other silly hypotheses then I would disagree. I would imagine that people lost interest because these are not very interesting or exciting observations.

I've seen these before. Some people call them flying rods, but they are actually little spaceships being flown by tiny alien creatures. These little beings can make themselves big and small at the will of their tremendous brain power.

I've seen these before. Some people call them flying rods, but they are actually little spaceships being flown by tiny alien creatures. These little beings can make themselves big and small at the will of their tremendous brain power.

Now that you mention it - I saw some of those on my way home from the bar the other night...

I so something on TV years ago about these flying ojects , can't remember what the called them . but it's possable that there are things we don't know about yet

Just saw this thread and it reminded me of this shot I captured 4 years ago. I always assumed it was a bug.

Time for the inevitable graphic...

Regardless of the discussion on if it was a bullet, my gut reaction was “Lol, you got shot at.” I know it’s not funny, but I did laugh.

Theres always a chance too that these little spaceships, are mistaking our drones for their mothership.

Reactions: Maddy
I don't know why I'm gonna do this but here goes! A few years back I caught a similar piece of video something came in to view from the left and down a valley out of sight in 3 seconds or so! We saw it with our eyes fastest thing I've ever seen! I sent the video to university of Tennessee and I have kicked my self in the head for doing that ever since! I didn't make a copy I keep getting updated information each week for about 3 weeks! Then next thing they lost the video so all they could say was it wasn't doctored which I already knew! Make a copy you just have some cool video is all you can say! You'll never know what it was, just like me! Fly on...

No one take this personal but this thread has no place in P4P so am placing it in OT so you can carry on .

Been seeing these things forever .Made this over 2 years ago poking fun at threads on it . ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alien! lol. Personally, I think the vid is pretty cool. I love the intrigue. Looks like bullets, but seems that they would be too difficult to catch on video, too small and fast. In addition, how do bullets travel in tandem so well?? But, I am CERTAINLY no expert. Cool vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyN
Camera pointed at sun.
My vote, some kind of lens flare.
That the artifacts are moving doesn't rule flare out...?
That there are (2) artifacts behaving EXACTLY the same
evidences flare...?
PS. now that I've seen second behind-tree-magnified video,
I don't think flare can behave like that...?
Did size of objects increase as they approached drone?
They increase proportionally. I made another closer/slower vid that I think shows behind trees better:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.