See what I caught traveling at over 1300 MPH

This YouTube vid link explains “rods” and I believe this is what your camera captured - the flying movements of a large insect like a hornet, large beetle or moth. Even a quick flapping small bird. Blurring into an image of a mystery critter.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: tleedom
A week ago I was piloting my Phantom 4 Adv with a camera set strictly for navigation yet still recording. During post flight video review, I caught what looked like a bug or bird coming at the camera very fast. Reviewing the vid closer and slower allowed me to locate their position and synch it to the flight log. It showed 2 objects traveling over 1,000' in 1/2 second. I just uploaded the Zapruder. It's 1080/60fps. Try to view it with the best resolution and biggest screen.

Thanks for taking all the time and effort to put out that video, , this is the most recent video that posted of the Moon and it seems like these rods travel in pairs, at least from the videos I have seen, and there are many.

Thought I would throw some support your way. Go to frames 1:20 for view of the rods coming out of the moon so to speak.
They travel very similar to what you captured, but your is one of the best I have seen.

What makes your video so tempting is that , bugs dont fly in pairs or in symmetry as your footage show, its a very compelling video than many would love to see and post.

Phatnomrain.org
Approved Vendor
Gear to get in and out of the storm.

Last edited:
Big bullet. Must have been a 20mm cannon.

I'm going with @sar104 (post#7) on this one.

There have been multiple videos like this one posted over the past few years. In all of them it's trivial to show, as here, that the object appears at the resolution limit. But every time, excited viewers make the arbitrary, unnecessary and incorrect assumption that it appeared from/behind/at the background of the image. And so a small, slow, nearby airborne seed/insect etc. drifting on the wind is suddenly declared a supersonic UFO, even though that is the absolutely least likely explanation, lacking other associated prerequisites, such as a bow shock and associated sonic wave, as well as being simply unphysical.

A conspiracy picture,,I not belive they not a moth,,I like the idea of alien better
20190327_094257.jpg

Reactions: tleedom
A conspiracy picture,,I not belive they not a moth,,I like the idea of alien betterView attachment 109968

If only it was that simple, being that it was a single moth it would be easy to explain , however its when these things travel in Pairs that really changes the game . Never in my life have I witness that kind of flight from any insect , let alone in tandem, as so for that reason , and that only , it leave room for the mind to have some fun with.

Looks like a bird carrying nesting material to me they’re all building in my neighborhood. Either that or he’s got a very big dinner in his claws.

If only it was that simple, being that it was a single moth it would be easy to explain , however its when these things travel in Pairs that really changes the game . Never in my life have I witness that kind of flight from any insect , let alone in tandem, as so for that reason , and that only , it leave room for the mind to have some fun with.
LOL yes I still think very awsome whatever they are,try catch one one day when I know what looking for,,and yet the speed and precision movement is outstanding what ever it is,,,I seen in person large dragon flies linked together but speed or alien like movement is not there,,,,
Hey you could design some wetsuits for them,make a killing in $$$,,agree the mind must remain open on this ,,,area 51 and a halve,,,

Camera pointed at sun.
My vote, some kind of lens flare.
That the artifacts are moving doesn't rule flare out...?
That there are (2) artifacts behaving EXACTLY the same
evidences flare...?
PS. now that I've seen second behind-tree-magnified video,
I don't think flare can behave like that...?
Did size of objects increase as they approached drone?

Last edited:
A week ago I was piloting my Phantom 4 Adv with a camera set strictly for navigation yet still recording. During post flight video review, I caught what looked like a bug or bird coming at the camera very fast. Reviewing the vid closer and slower allowed me to locate their position and synch it to the flight log. It showed 2 objects traveling over 1,000' in 1/2 second. I just uploaded the Zapruder. It's 1080/60fps. Try to view it with the best resolution and biggest screen.
This topic along with dozens of similar videos was popular a few years ago. No solution was found and either the incidents have reduced or people lost interest.

Reactions: Shakiercheese
This topic along with dozens of similar videos was popular a few years ago. No solution was found and either the incidents have reduced or people lost interest.

If you mean that the objects were not definitively identified in terms of insect or plant species - I'm sure that's true. If you mean that there was no simple explanation found that did not involve supersonic craft or other silly hypotheses then I would disagree. I would imagine that people lost interest because these are not very interesting or exciting observations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.