Secret mode? P4P+ only?

Reaction score
Secret Mode?

I surprised myself today. Whilst on the normal screen I suddenly found myself looking at a full screen on the remote controller with NOTHING else on it but what the camera sees. No map, no touch controls just a full screen version of what the actual camera sees.

After fiddling with the screen I eventually got everything back and worked out what I had done. Give it a try. Drone on. RC on. When your in the screen where you would normally take off/fly etc put your finger on a the picture and quickly swipe down. Viola you have now a full camera view. To get everything back swipe again.

I dont know if this is just a P4P Plus thing but give it a go and let me know please.

I have found narrow sensing but I wonder if there are other things out there that are not so well known.

All Phantoms can do this. It is part of the GO app.

Really? I have never come across this before.

You obviously know more than I about these drones, can you tell me what you use that icon in the bottom right of the map screen for? Looks a bit like a mouse icon? I tap it and nothing happens.

Update. Amazing Google. That Icon I asked about erases you flight lines that you have done. :)

It's been around for quite a while...there are also some screens which you can swipe sideways.

there's an option in the menu where you can change from single finger swipe to two fingered to get the full screen display - I went for the latter as it saves you doing it accidentally

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj