Searching for backpack

Reaction score
Hi ,
I'm searching on internet a backpack for P3 advanced for outdoor use. They are many .
Does anyone knows if the Thule Perspektiv SLR Backpack TPBP101 (not the dayback) fits the phantom 3?
On the official site it dont have the dimensions because it's old one .
General i'm looking for a backpack like the above one , nylon for outdoor use mostly and lightweight and my badget is about 200 euro.

I wouldn't think it'd fit. Get one of the Non-OE backpacks that are pretty much identical to the DJI unit. Doesn't weigh much and I would the you could walk all day with it in you back; I find it to be very comfortable, especially at $40 via banggood.

That's too much money for a soft shell. I really like my hard shell backpack. It's comfortable and I can bang into tree's, etc, without worry and it doubles as a quick table in the woods
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Kima kim and Numone
That's too much money for a soft shell. I really like my hard shell backpack. It's comfortable and I can bang into tree's, etc, without worry and it doubles as a quick table in the woods
Yup, that's the one. Love it. Been heavily traveled (in Eire with it right now) and it's not let me down...

If you travel short distances with your P3, you don't need hard shell truly unless you want to have one. Other backpacks are available for $30 -100.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm not travelling with my drone , i just want a soft backpack for storage and a 1-2 hours trekking. I 've seen the cheap and the manfrotto - style backpacks on allixpress and i don't think it will lust for a long time. That's why i'm looking for that budget backpacks once i will buy backpack.
My problem is that in my place they are not shop with this stuff to go with my P3A and see if it fits ,so i have to order it via internet. That's why i'm asking your opinion.
Thanks

Reactions: ryanr256
At the firts post i mentioned the Thule Perspektiv SLR Backpack TPBP101. I asked thule company if it fits the P3A and they responded that it's not. Because my instict was telleng me that it's not true ,
i searched on internet the Technical specifications and i found this site Thule Australia » Products » Camera Bags & Cases » TPBP-101 Perspektiv Backpack . After that i finally bought it and i was right . There is plenty of space for accessories , it doesn't press the motors , has more dividers than you need ( of course i didn't use tham all) and high quality. I know it's expensive but a backpack of that money it's worth it.
I attach images below:
IMG_20161004_142409[1].jpg
IMG_20161004_142346[1].jpg
IMG_20161004_150500[1].jpg

Yes, you're right - that's utterly INSANE money for a camera case.
I'm pleased you're happy with your purchase. Just take great care not to drop it on one of your treks as I don't think it'll offer your kit much in the way of shock protection, especially on the bottom corners where the AC motor arms are most vulnerable.

Attachments

• File Sep 14, 3 56 53 PM.jpeg
    File Sep 14, 3 56 53 PM.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 462
  • backpack.JPG
    backpack.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 345
Here's the same one a little cheaper
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J3BT80E?psc=1
I have one of those.
I treat it pretty rough. It gets strapped on my four wheeler.
It was getting scuffed up quite a bit and looking ugly.
Then I noticed that there is a thin plastic covering over the "hard" shell.
I pulled that plastic off and it looks nearly new.

Certainly not a heavy duty case, but well worth the money.

Hi, I enjoyed watching your review. Sadly though, I ordered a backpack from Ebay just before I watched it. Fortunately, I ordered the same backpack, the one last one in your video clip. I'm hoping to get it in 3-4weeks. It's being shipped from HongKong.

Btw, you do have more of your video reviews in YouTube, don't you? May I have the name of your video channel?

Thanks!

Hi, I enjoyed watching your review. Sadly though, I ordered a backpack from Ebay just before I watched it. Fortunately, I ordered the same backpack, the one last one in your video clip. I'm hoping to get it in 3-4weeks. It's being shipped from HongKong.

Btw, you do have more of your video reviews in YouTube, don't you? May I have the name of your video channel?

Thanks!
If you click the name below the video, it will take you to that persons channel. Here's a link to my UAV list :) - UAV Phantom 3 videos and reviews - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers