Seal Island

Wow! That's a lot of seals! Nicely done!

Nice footage. Nothing close to me that looks like this. Most of my footage is of the Delaware Bay and tributaries in and around Fortescue NJ.

Nice footage. Nothing close to me that looks like this. Most of my footage is of the Delaware Bay and tributaries in and around Fortescue NJ.
Thanks! I’m actually running out of things to drone around here myself and wish I could get out more.

Thanks! I’m actually running out of things to drone around here myself and wish I could get out more.

I'm just getting started with Drones. I have a few clips I'm in the process of editing. I have a lot of large open areas around me to explore that don't have a lot of people. I'm also looking forward to having my first drone pics and footage after it snows.

I'm just getting started with Drones. I have a few clips I'm in the process of editing. I have a lot of large open areas around me to explore that don't have a lot of people. I'm also looking forward to having my first drone pics and footage after it snows.
Well there you go! I can’t film snow without traveling quite a long distance. Enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl