Sd card slot on the remote controller

Reaction score
Hi.
For what can I use the additional sd card slot on the P4pp remote controller??
Is it possible to getting all recordings which are saved at sd card from the drone parallel on the sd card from the remote?? In case of an accident and disappearing the drone I could still find all recordings on the remote sd card!??

Greetz

Reactions: Hounddog
You can use that slot to install firmware on the remote controller.

Thanks! So no recordings backup function possible? also no need for a big size sd card... 8gb enough!!!???

DJI GO is not able to write data to that memory card (if that's what you're trying to do).

Is that the only way to update the firmware on the remote controller for the phantom 4 pro plus?I just got the obsidian and I was kind of curious about that along with the ability to zoom at all with camera

Is that the only way to update the firmware on the remote controller for the phantom 4 pro plus?
If using the memory card, the only difference in the firmware update process is that it'll grab the firmware file from the memory card instead of downloading it from the Internet in real-time.

Reactions: oconnb
My P4P V 2.O controller has no SD card slot. How do I upgrade controller????

It's a tiny MICRO SD card opening.
Must be microscopic.....:)
IMG_1245 (2).jpg

Reactions: Oso
* For what can I use the additional sd card slot on the P4pp remote controller?? *
* Is that the only way to update the firmware on the remote controller for the phantom 4 pro plus? *
* Mine is a P4P V2 + *
Yeap that's what came in the box. The controller is a GL300L.
RCs with a built in screens and microSD slot come with the "+" versions. P4P+ V2 comes with a 300K and the P4P+ comes with a 300E.
The 300L you have comes with the P4Pv2 (non +).

* For what can I use the additional sd card slot on the P4pp remote controller?? *
* Is that the only way to update the firmware on the remote controller for the phantom 4 pro plus? *
* Mine is a P4P V2 + *

RCs with a built in screens and microSD slot come with the "+" versions. P4P+ V2 comes with a 300K and the P4P+ comes with a 300E.
The 300L you have comes with the P4Pv2 (non +).
Thanks. They should have published separate manuals, combining them all gets confusing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.