SD Card Being Inconsistent

Reaction score
So I just bought a used phantom 3 standard and I have been using a 64 gb SD card with it. However sometimes when I fly it says there is no card installed in the camera even though there is. But other times I have no problem. Is this a problem any one else has encountered?

Thanks

So I just bought a used phantom 3 standard and I have been using a 64 gb SD card with it. However sometimes when I fly it says there is no card installed in the camera even though there is. But other times I have no problem. Is this a problem any one else has encountered?

Thanks
The first thing you want to do is try another SD card. Make sure you get a good quality one. That's the easiest and least expensive thing to eliminate as a possible cause.

Thanks
I only use SanDisk C10 Image Mate Pro U3 A2 micro cards now . I used SanDisk Ultra C10 U1 A1 and found they work
better if every 5 or so times I downloaded I formatted the card with my PC . I once bought a cheap card from Walmart
it went in the trash soon after . 4K is extremely demanding on the sd card they have to be very fast . These may be what
your using but the SD card is worth buying only the best . I don't know of any to way clean the contacts in the drone but
I clean the contacts on the card with a regular pink pencil eraser . I don't have a P3S but I'm sure it works the same as the P4P and MA2 . Hope this helps .

I have 2 P3 Standards and both will only work with max size 32 GB no matter what the quality.Hope this helps

Reactions: imoffit
I have 2 P3 Standards and both will only work with max size 32 GB no matter what the quality.Hope this helps
According to DJI specs,
FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
to use a card greater than 32G you must format it with exFAT. So 64G should work if it's formatted for the exFAT system. I don't have a P3s to test it. Just going by the specs on DJI website.

That is good to know . With the price of the P3S now I have been thinking of picking one up .

According to DJI specs,
FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
to use a card greater than 32G you must format it with exFAT. So 64G should work if it's formatted for the exFAT system. I don't have a P3s to test it. Just going by the specs on DJI website.
Good to know for my next new mem card. Thanks

Reactions: Phantomwolf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan