Saying hello

Reaction score
Just introducing myself. Bought this thing for wedding videography and have since found myself having fun learning to fly. It's my new "tool" is what I've told the wife and I'm sticking to it.

I wanted to take a minute to say thanks for all the posts that you all have made. I've learned so much over the last week just reading up on crashes, bugs, and fixes to everything, that I actually feel a little more confident. I've actually already fixed a "drifting" problem with my new vision+ by calibrating the IMU that I learned from you. Guess it was a little wonky from the shipping trip.

Anyway, Thanks and keep the good info coming.

Reactions: gary Guzzardo
Wellcome , I'M new here as well , I find that I get more info from reading previous post than asking ? directly .This forum has a bit of an attitude towards newbies so I try not to ask for help . There are a couple guys here that are very helpful and very nice. Just my opinion.

Welcome to both of you. Don't be afraid to ask any questions - we all recognize the limitations of the manuals and the confusion of the current state of the rules. We may bicker from time to time, but we're really all family here. Except at Christmas - I don't know any of you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic