Save $69.00 on a New DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

Captfavio said:
MattUNI2001 said:
I as well bought my Vision+ from Dave's Motors with the 5% off discount code. Initially, there was an issue with the order going through, and they proactively called me and resolved it IMMEDIATELY. I also sent them an email where they then responded less than 5 minutes later, which I thought was fantastic. I'm glad to hear they are good about handling defective units, since I've read so many have had issues and am worried when mine arrives tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything will be OK!

Thats nice to hear! however, I haven't have luck trying to get in touch with them. I sent an email, as well as some phone calls no return form either of them. :( :?

What is your order #?

Captfavio said:
Thats nice to hear! however, I haven't have luck trying to get in touch with them. I sent an email, as well as some phone calls no return form either of them. :( :?

Never mind, I found your order. You placed the order last evening after we had closed. You being on the East Coast have the advantage of seeing the future, but for us it is only 8:45 AM and we just got to the office. I prefer sleeping in my bed than at the office :lol: We got your message and will be taking care of it.

-Steve

Re: Ynt: Save $69.00 on a New DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

DDMSteve said:
Captfavio said:

Never mind, I found your order. You placed the order last evening after we had closed. You being on the East Coast have the advantage of seeing the future, but for us it is only 8:45 AM and we just got to the office. I prefer sleeping in my bed than at the office :lol: We got your message and will be taking care of it.

-Steve
i ordered h33d today. when it will arrive, could you estimate a date for me?

DDMSteve said:
Captfavio said:

-Steve

I figured that! :lol: thanks alot! GREAT CUSTOMER SERICE! BTW :D looking forward to do business again! ;)

Re: Ynt: Save $69.00 on a New DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

[/quote] i ordered h33d today. when it will arrive, could you estimate a date for me?[/quote]

Shipping to Turkey via Express Mail is approximately 10-15 business days for delivery

Brad from DDM called me directly regarding my order stating that the charge didn't go through. I got a call literally a minute afterwards from my bank's fraud department and I authorized the charge. I called the main DDM # back left a message on their voicemail stating that the card can now be re-run. Brad called me back not too long after and stated that the charge went through now and they will be shipping out my bird today. Great customer service!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20