Santa came late

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Yay Santa got me new toy,I still had to pay though,,$$780,charging can't wait to set up and try
1516658557407862222548.jpg

Well here update......Santa say my p4 to old to work goggles unless I buy hdmi module for my remote,I couldn't even buy a cord to conect,all cables they give don't fit my remote,,have been back to shop 3 times since I get today just to sort out,,,what to do ??get refund or buy something else to make it work,,,,just went through this issue with other eachine goggles I buy and not work,,,always a catch,,what to do,oh what to do,,I think it beer time,,,,:(

Yeh think I might but find hard to go back to shop,wanted these since fried rice was invented,just priced p4pro remote but still unsure if work with my p4s,only year old and obsolete, was looking at options,but something keep telling me to to get $$$ back,they did say they refund me and give me till morning to decide, stressful

So hurry up and get refund! Some says “even a bad decision is better than no decision” [emoji16]

Thinking now seen this,anyone put these on , I know c1 and c2 got ribbon cable and one main one,would this go on my remote ok,,,
15166899103012008792099.jpg
Screenshot_20180123-193612.jpg

Update story...well on way back for refund tried couple places for hdmi adapters,find couple but not suitable, went back nowl lemmings (favorite shop not) early 9am,because no cash refund they put money back into your visa card etc or voucher,being early I did not have money card with me to get me $$$$ back,,oh well went home again got ebay out and found another hdmi for $$148,I can live with that.so me buy,,the waiting begins again...note to all who have older phantom 4s which are not suitable to work with the new Ocusync ,if you not got hdmi port on back you can't use dji goggles.gezz all running around to try to make these things work it would have been easier to buy a new drone,:eek:
1516749610221-2105212762.jpg
...yes so far it's been very imersival experience,goggles better be worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OOO
UPDATE: Well gave up waiting for ebay order,part still coming in couple weeks,,I not pay that sort of $$$ for waiting so brought another hdmi module from ferntec NZ,arrive here today,,new part fitted good but I find out hdmi cable still to big and needs adapter,worked around that by activating goggles with dji assistant 2 and just use different port -like the original usb port...I'm sure I just brought these hdmi ports when not even needed so bit stumped on that,,anyway dji goggles are go,nice and clear picture when on,just have to go through some settings to check before flight,
1516940507526-53925397.jpg
one side of goggle image
1516940180115822476838.jpg
notice on goggles I have live feed but not plugged into hdmi..update to this 10pm,,,we'll been setting up for couples hours love the head tracking mode when you turn your head and cam moves,it even looks up,pretty impressed with that,swipe pad on side of goggles bit of a pain until locked,I did take off and hovered wearing them but head tracking wasn't on so bit hard to tell exactly what what below me so flip them up and landed,my mate going to love these when I stick them on his head,and me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OOO
Thinking now seen this,anyone put these on , I know c1 and c2 got ribbon cable and one main one,would this go on my remote ok,,,View attachment 93855 View attachment 93854

I upgraded an earlier drone with this HDMI module. It wasn’t easy, but it worked. Unfortunately, owning a drown demands experience and skills in maintaining software levels. Then some will also work on hardware upgrades. The issue is how much technology do you want to deal with beyond just enjoying the drone you have. One simply solution would be to buy a used drone and sell yours.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94