SanDisk cards

Reaction score
I have a SanDisk card that is eally not big enough for anything.
It's a 256mb I took out of a Motorola phone.
I kept the adapter with it and was wondering if the adapter will work for any SanDisk cards I buy in the future, or would I have to purchase an adapter with every new Micro SD card.
The adapter says It's a Motorola Micro SD Adapter on it.

I kept the adapter with it and was wondering if the adapter will work for any SanDisk cards I buy in the future, or would I have to purchase an adapter with every new Micro SD card.
Almost every microsd card has a adapter (to regular size sd) included.

The Motorola adapter is the same a most other SD Card adapters and will work just fine with any Micro SD card. As Tomas said, most Micro SD Cards you buy will usually have an adapter included and the adapter only contains copper trace lines to transfer the pinouts on from the Micro SD card to the Adapter pinouts.

Just a tip regarding the microSD cards... Some people, including myself, have had a card get stuck in the Phantom's slot because either the slot spring malfunctioned or the card jammed inside for some reason. (Never figured it out because mine seemed to resolve itself.) But since the incident, I make it a point to add a piece of clear plastic tape coming off of the grab end of my cards so I can easily pull the card out should it ever get jammed again.

Being that I can use the adapter, would the 256mb card do any good, or is it just too small.

You won't get much on that card if shooting video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures