Samsung S7 Edge Video Lag in Flight

Reaction score
My Samsung S6 Edge Plus (awesome phone for flying other than screen size) was just replaced with the S7 Edge. When I got it, it already had Android Oreo I have gone all of the way back to version .14 of Go 4. The lag is not as bad now but I'm still not comfortable in flying with this issue. Suggestions? Maybe some settings that I may have missed?
Please any suggestions will be appreciated!!!!

OK, it's in Developer Mode now. Anything else need to be set in there?

Don't belive I had to set that for the S6 Edge Plus, why do I have to set it for the S7 Edge? I'll giver her a try as soon as the sun comes up!

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions!
As a matter of practice, I always Full Charge & Reboot before flight. Is there ANYONE that has a S7 Edge that is NOT having problems? Need answer before I wipe phone and start over (another app causing prob OR THE S7 itself?)

My S7-Edge was still on Android-5 until today. I never upgraded to Android-6 because of some reported problems with DJI GO 4 and UltimateFlight. Never had any problems.
Now I got the DJI Osmo pocket. Because it has NO micro-USB adapter (only USB-C and Lightning) I also bought the expension kit including a WiFi/Bluetooth adapter but could NOT get the DJI Mimo-app to connect to the Osmo either with WiFi or Bluetooth. So I upgraded the S7-Edge to Android-7.
The DJI Mimo-app connects to the Osmo now (but only with WiFi) and DJI GO 4 v4.3.12 works fine with my Mavic Air.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.