S7 Edge remains on "Version check"

Reaction score
Since the S7 Edge was added to the compatibility list, I have managed to fly my P4P once. After that flight the Go 4 app keeps on showing "Version check" and doesn't start up anymore.
Is this a known problem with a standard solution?

Just FYI. I have a Samsung S4 too, running LineageOS nightly 7.1.2. It works great only that the phone seems not fast enough and "drowns" in the data stream after a certain time.

Please help me out here... Thanks!!

Last edited:
Much of what is on the DJI compatibility list no longer works well. I have two on it (Both yucky Samsung products too!) and both have issues either with lag or connection. Lag on the tablet has now surfaced into other programs as well and screen becomes unresponsive unless rebooted.

I went to the dark side and bought an iPad ir 2 and it worked well for the past year, but now it is getting video lag too and getting worse with each new version of GO 4. It is now discontinued by Apple as well so I guess the next step is the iPad Pro with the A10x processor that might last for another year until GO 5 comes along.

Expensive hobby!

Bought a Samsung Tab A 10.1 and it runs my P4 perfect with all the new firmware and Go4. Just a FYI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor