Samsung galaxy tab S6

Reaction score
Anyone know if this tablet will work with the phantom 3adv.
It has cameras and GPS.
At £299 I don't want to screw up, any constructive comments appreciated.

Presumably running DJI Go App - HERE are the "official" compatible devices.

THIS is a far more comprehensive list of devices that have proved to work. Again I don't see the Tab S6 there.

Last edited:
I've found ipads to be much easier to work with than Android tablets. Not sure why exactly but the apple stuff just tends to work the first time I turn it on and the android stuff tends to take some work to get going. The new 10" iPad 9th Gen has a msrp of $329 so it's definitely in your price range.

Quite agree, never has any problems wit "I" gear.
Mind you, flew my Phanton for years with the Nvidia Shield, unfortunately not compatible with the Fly App.

Hello

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8"; 16 GB Wifi Tablet since September 2019 with my Phantom 3 4K, Mavic Mini and now also my Mavic Air and I have not had any issues with the tablet running either fhe DJI Go or DJI Fly apps.
I have both apps loaded on the tablet and call up which I need, depending on the drone I'm flying. Plus I have also been running DroneLink on the tablet, also with no issues.

Reactions: Phill2
I thank you all for your replies. Thinking I will buy. The Lenovo tablet 2 and an Xiaomi Redmi note 4 work quite well,but the lenovo is heavy due to the battery bulge.

As you are only running DJI GO App you can use almost any tablet/phone as it runs 32bit.
It's only when you want to use the DJI Fly App that you have to be careful as it only runs on 64bit devices!

Thanks for that, going to get the S6, as it appears to have great screen, does what I want without going super expensive. Have fun 👍

I just bought the Samsung much older S2, cost just £50 and works a treat!
IMG_9566.jpg

It runs the DJI Fly app so will certainly run GO. Must put Litchi on it now!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20