Samsung Galaxy Tab E

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E available to me but I’m an iPad guy. But the thought of a dedicated tab for my P4 is intriguing. Anyone using this tab? Pros and cons vs an iPad?

I use one and mines has really worked great for me....i went in to "Developer mode" and hey.......i made it work even better...the display has a out door setting thats really nice n bright and the volume is great too.....What works for me Great might not for some ....Battery life's good too !

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E available to me but I’m an iPad guy. But the thought of a dedicated tab for my P4 is intriguing. Anyone using this tab? Pros and cons vs an iPad?
This is what I've been using for my P3S. The 9.6" version. All I can tell you is it's worked for me for this application. It hasn't given me any problems. Flying the drone is all I use it for and it's the only tablet I've owned so can't help with the comparison. The reasons I picked it were the large screen and the price.

This is what I've been using for my P3S. The 9.6" version. All I can tell you is it's worked for me for this application. It hasn't given me any problems. Flying the drone is all I use it for and it's the only tablet I've owned so can't help with the comparison. The reasons I picked it were the large screen and the price.
Same here. I use the Tab E 9.6 with my P3S and have had no problems running the DJI Go app on it. As AA5XA stated, the main reasons were the bigger screen and the smaller price.
Waves at AA5XA. 73 de KC5SAS, good on QRZ.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20