Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Reaction score
I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A hoping it would be sufficient enough to work with the Phantom 4 however when I went to use it the DJI Go App displays "DISCONNECTED" I have no idea as to why. Has anyone used a Samsung Galaxy A tablet to fly their P4? If so, what do I need to do to get it to connect with them DJI Controller?

It seems a Samsung update has kinda messed up the Go app from working and forces the device to restart reading around the forums, not sure if this is what your experiencing.

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A hoping it would be sufficient enough to work with the Phantom 4 however when I went to use it the DJI Go App displays "DISCONNECTED" I have no idea as to why. Has anyone used a Samsung Galaxy A tablet to fly their P4? If so, what do I need to do to get it to connect with them DJI Controller?

Look a little deeper in this forum for a thread that deals with the Tab A. I have one but seem to frequently have to change the start up order to get it to work properly with the P4. There is no consistent startup sequence that works for me. Tonight's sequence was bird battery on, then app on, then controller on. I can always get it to fly but sometimes even have to resort to a Tab A reboot with everything fired up. When all else fails this always works. It's a Samsung problem as far as I am concerned. I am hoping that this will someday be fixed. Otherwise all is well with my Galaxy S6 cellphone as it works fine with the P4.

Reactions: SCGENE
I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 since I purchased it last June and when it's working it's flawless. I use it only for my Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 4. Just last week I had all types of problems not due to any Samsung updates but due to the upgrade of DJI GO to version 2.9.1 that I didn't even know was upgraded. That 2.9.1 wiped out all of my settings and was a nightmare that early this morning I deleted everything that had to do with DJI GO and I reloaded DGI GO and so far my problems are solved. Good luck and stick with the the Tablet A.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 since I purchased it last June and when it's working it's flawless. I use it only for my Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 4. Just last week I had all types of problems not due to any Samsung updates but due to the upgrade of DJI GO to version 2.9.1 that I didn't even know was upgraded. That 2.9.1 wiped out all of my settings and was a nightmare that early this morning I deleted everything that had to do with DJI GO and I reloaded DGI GO and so far my problems are solved. Good luck and stick with the the Tablet A.

What is DGI GO?

thanks,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic