Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Reaction score
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 inch specifically to use with my Pro 3. Flew it a couple of times and now the app continues to say "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped. I restarted, powered off, uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same thing. HELP!!!! Any one has any suggestions

I cannot help you but I can say I tried two Samsung tablets and neither worked worth a crap. I finally went to a pawn shop and bought a IPad 2 and it works great. Fly Well My Friend

I have two Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE tablets which I bought for the Phantom. The reason I have two, is I thought the first H A D to be defective, so I bought a second one only to learn they are both the same. And the screen is not as bright either, though it looks like dy-no-mite indoors not hooked to anything DJI.

I have two Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE tablets which I bought for the Phantom. The reason I have two, is I thought the first H A D to be defective, so I bought a second one only to learn they are both the same. And the screen is not as bright either, though it looks like dy-no-mite indoors not hooked to anything DJI.
HI Kirby, what did you end up using and would you recommend it?

HI Kirby, what did you end up using and would you recommend it?
I gave up on tablets for the Phantom. It seems the larger tablet screens, even the great Samsung ones, are not as bright outside. I wound up using a Galaxy Note 4. Now that the Note 5,6, and I think 7 are out, the Note 4 is really cheap, and there is hardly any real difference in all the Notes.

You know, I also noticed that the tablets, even though they have similar specs, seemed to not have the "compuing", if you will, power of the phones.

Another phone I use and it is super cheap, is an LG G Stylo. It has a big bright screen, not as good as the Note 4, but very good, still. I think they used to be $150 new, and I'd bet you can pick up a used like new one for under a hundred.

My choice for when I want to use Android is the Nexus 7 2013 version, the screen is really bright and in daylight works well.
However I've also got an IPad mini which I prefer to use as both DJI go and Litchi perform better on it than on the Android hardware

I am not actually fully 'IN' to this drone thing. But from what I have seen, read and my personal experience, if I ever decide It is a keeper toy, I see me standing under a fruit tree.:)

I am not actually fully 'IN' to this drone thing. But from what I have seen, read and my personal experience, if I ever decide It is a keeper toy, I see me standing under a fruit tree.:)
Seems that is the direction DJI pushes people. I was online with their tech support folks last night and they said they do not support the Galaxy Tabs (any of them) nor do they support the S7 phone line. He said "even our developers can't get the Samsungs to work consistently". and they recommended the Ipad Mini 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen