Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 / P4P

Reaction score
Still anxiously awaiting my P4P in the mail , still going back and forth with what tablet to use . I do have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with Android 5.1.1 , has anyone used this with P4P ? It's not on this list BUT the Note 3 and 4 are and this was released in the same time frame . It's got 3 gig ram and the Quad core Snap Dragon 800 processor same as note 3 and similar hardware specs as Note 4 . It would be nice to able to use this if possible , the nice large screen would be great

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Still anxiously awaiting my P4P in the mail , still going back and forth with what tablet to use . I do have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with Android 5.1.1 , has anyone used this with P4P ? It's not on this list BUT the Note 3 and 4 are and this was released in the same time frame . It's got 3 gig ram and the Quad core Snap Dragon 800 processor same as note 3 and similar hardware specs as Note 4 . It would be nice to able to use this if possible , the nice large screen would be great

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app
I tried my 12.2 It seemed to work last year when I tried...it was just to big n heavy for my liking and didnt give me enough benefit to counter the weight.

If you decide to go for it long term you might look at this.
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub