Anyone Know If The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7" HD Quad-Core 8GB Tablet Works

Hi Guy's, Just wondering if anyone on here has ever tried the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7" HD Quad-Core 8GB Tablet ?
Just wondering if it will work with the Phantom 4 and or the Phantom 3 Advanced using DJI Go App, DJI Go4 App, or the Litchi app?
If so please leave me a note.
Thanks Guy's Your All The Best !!!!!!!!!!
SteveP55

Hi Steve....it might not Help........... but this Samsung Tab A works nicely with my Dji Go app....for my P3 SE.
slight mods in developer mode and it's not a dedicated Tablet....If it was Steve it would work even better....for the $120.00 price i'm happy with mine for the last year and a half...hope this kinda sortah helped !

Hi Steve....it might not Help........... but this Samsung Tab A works nicely with my Dji Go app....for my P3 SE.
slight mods in developer mode and it's not a dedicated Tablet....If it was Steve it would work even better....for the $120.00 price i'm happy with mine for the last year and a half...hope this kinda sortah helped !
Hi MotoryCycle-Man,
Thanks for the input, I just purchased it and waiting to get it, I'll only be using it to fly my Phantoms 3 Adv. and I'll give it a try on my P4 or Mavic Pro Plat. Thanks for taking the time. Happy Flying !
SteveP55

From what I've read here they work well for P3 but not flawless on P4 go. It's what i use for my P3A. Great tablet
Thanks Nightwolf, I'm hoping it works for me on one of my Phantoms, I have been using my iPad Mini 3 but it's pretty old now and the new iPad 4 pro 9.7" are so **** expensive. Thanks again, I will surely give it a try!
Thanks for your input, much appreciated ! Fly Fly Fly
SteveP55

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZekeT