Sam's Club stocking-up for holiday drone sales

Wal-Mart and Sam's Club are two big box stores I have no use for.

I don't think the smaller retailers have anything to worry about from either store. Just take a good look at their customer base. At least 75% of those that shop in those stores make less $16,000.00 a year including their employees.

I don't think the smaller retailers have anything to worry about from either store. Just take a good look at their customer base. At least 75% of those that shop in those stores make less $16,000.00 a year including their employees.
LOL, I know quite a few affluent people who shop at Wal-Mart. Some people achieve affluence by being misers and cheapskates.
My brother for example, recently moved into his custom built 8000 sq ft retirement home, has a 2500 sq ft "cabin" near Park City, Ut., and drives a $75,000 car. He and his wife were doing cartwheels a year ago because a Super Wal mart opened near them. My brother will be the first to tell you that he is a financial success because he is a cheap bastard.

What the crap does what someone makes a year do with shopping at Sam's Jason ? You just trying to insult people ?
Maybe everyone not as fortunate as you dude !

100% false.

"According to the data, the average Wal-Mart shopper is a white, 50-year-old female with an annual household income of $53,125.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the-average-wal-mart-shopper-2014-9#ixzz3d5124pky

Reactions: dirkclod
WM used to be a good place for ammo.

Reactions: Marlin009
No where good for that no more :(

That's no lie. When the SHTF I was looking for some 22LR and found Midway had CCI Mini Mags, out of stock but back order ok. I was shocked they would take a BO but said what the hell and ordered a case. Took over a year but I got them a few months ago. Wish I had ordered 2. About .06 per round. Haven't seen anything close to that for a long time.

That's no lie. When the SHTF I was looking for some 22LR and found Midway had CCI Mini Mags, out of stock but back order ok. I was shocked they would take a BO but said what the hell and ordered a case. Took over a year but I got them a few months ago. Wish I had ordered 2. About .06 per round. Haven't seen anything close to that for a long time.
A buddy I hunt with used to raise cane cause his wife would always pick up a brick every time she went as they were only 19.95 and he told me she had em all over the house . Well I just picked up 1 brick the other day and was 47 bucks . Wasn't there but still !
**** we OT again :eek:
Sorry :D
running jack.gif

Last edited:
A buddy I hunt with used to raise cane cause his wife would always pick up a brick every time she went as they were only 19.95 and he told me she had em all over the house . Well I just picked up 1 brick the other day and was 47 bucks . Wasn't there but still !
**** we OT again :eek:
Sorry :D
View attachment 21986

Yeah, I remember the 19.95 for 550 days. Never see that again.

Apologies N017RW.

What the crap does what someone makes a year do with shopping at Sam's Jason ? You just trying to insult people ?
Maybe everyone not as fortunate as you dude !

Don't bother me I'm reading.

I'm going to contact the authorities. I think someone has hijacked Jason's username... :eek:

Reactions: IflyinWY
ROFLMAO... Geert, is that you????
BIRD WITH TEETH.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member