Sample DNG Images including Multishot AEB

Reaction score
I took some sample shots of my roof because I'm looking at putting solar panels on it.
Keep in mind it was very windy. Phantom was tilting at 10-15 degrees just to maintain GPS hold.
I tried out the 3 shot AEB and 5 shot AEB and used Lightroom CC to PhotoMerge and create the HDR.
I've included the original 3 DNG shots that make up the 3 shot AEB HDR, the original 5 DNG shots that make up the 5 shot AEB HDR as well as a single shot DNG.
I've also included a Full Size JPG export of the single shot, the 3 shot HDR and the 5 shot HDR after I edited them in Lightroom..

Sample files can be downloaded here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PdFUgY4J!fd5iiBj7pAdRS6ivNSL66M-trrk5h10LBUJShV-TsDU

Here's a link to a short clip of video showing the wind conditions:

Checking the exposure info on the AEB photos it looks like it brackets with 2/3rds of an F-Stop separation in both the 3 shot and 5 shot. It would be nicer if it did full stops that way you could get -2, -1, 0, 1 and 2 stop exposure compensation out of the 5 shot AEB.

I'd love to be able to choose.
What I think I will do is take a 3 shot AEB and then adjust the EV down 1 to 2 stops and do another 3 shot AEB and then adjust EV up 1-2 stops and do another AEB and then choose about 4-5 pics to merge.
The pics taken in the 3 shot needed no realignment but taking multiple sets will need some realignment with the motion drift during hover between the shot sequences.

This is 3 shots merged with the new Lightroom photo merge feature. I can't get my P3P to take 5 photos no matter what I try. With the setting on 3 or 5 I only get 3.

I also have yet to be able to take a bracketed series, change the exposure compensation, take 3 more, and have all 6 framed similarly enough for any of my software to align it properly.

We'll see. My ND filter set and CP should arrive Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav