Salvaged SD card after a crash into a lake (hardware error)

Reaction score
After letting it dry I gave it a go and all 3 mp4 files came up. Watched the first two but the damm file that has the video at the time of the incident won't play!! What gives ??? And my cache was full so I couldn't recover it via the App/iTunes either. Any thoughts?

After letting it dry I gave it a go and all 3 mp4 files came up. Watched the first two but the damm file that has the video at the time of the incident won't play!! What gives ??? And my cache was full so I couldn't recover it via the App/iTunes either. Any thoughts?
It won't play because the file hasn't been ended correctly.
If the Phantom was intact, you could put it in and power cycle to get it to close the file.

Reactions: Pharm
It won't play because the file hasn't been ended correctly.
If the Phantom was intact, you could put it in and power cycle to get it to close the file.

Lost My P3P in lake Memorial Day, still haven't recovered. Prop flew off. Flying P4P now, Locking props yay. Do you think anything salvageable, if found?

I recovered several SD-cards by putting them in a Linux system. Try to mount them under Linux.
Success. You could use the Knoppix Live Linux cd to boot your system without loosing your other system from the hard-disk.

I'm confused, how did you salvage the SD card but not the drone if it went into the lake and has not been recovered??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj