Videos not on SD card

Reaction score
So, I am sure I have done something wrong here, but it is very frustrating because the same day I shot the videos, I watched them on the tablet while connected to the aircraft using the play button on the DJI Go 4 app.
They were quite good, fantastic really, if I do say so myself.

The next day I hopped a flight home and now they have vanished.

They are not on the tablet (cache is full), but videos I shot earlier in the day are on the tablet (separate SD card, videos are fine on it).

The later videos are not on the other SD card (no data).

When I look at the flight logs, there are place holders for the videos, complete with the time lengths, but no data.

I saw the bloody things but now they have vanished. I have tried running SD recovery software but that does not indicate that they were ever there so I did not go ahead and buy the software to complete "recovery". It was obvious by the file sizes and extensions they were not there.

I am using top notch 64 gig SD cards, same brand that came with my aircraft.

I started and stopped the recording the videos while the aircraft was running (i didn't power off while recording). I have tried putting the SD card back in and powering up and down... no effect.

Anyone have any ideas???

I have a similar thing, I filmed all day yesterday for work in Los Angeles.
Got a alert saying cache was full. I did a quick google and a forum said cache is just where it stores on the iphone, fine I thought since the videos are stored on the sd card, so I went ahead and deleted the iphone cache. Now non of the videos I recorded before deleting the cache can be found on my sd card, only videos from after the cache delete. I really need these videos are there any way to find/recover them?

I have a similar thing, I filmed all day yesterday for work in Los Angeles.
Got a alert saying cache was full. I did a quick google and a forum said cache is just where it stores on the iphone, fine I thought since the videos are stored on the sd card, so I went ahead and deleted the iphone cache. Now non of the videos I recorded before deleting the cache can be found on my sd card, only videos from after the cache delete. I really need these videos are there any way to find/recover them?
That sounds like what happened to me. I was unable to resolve it. I did try the SD card recovery thing to no avail.

So, I am sure I have done something wrong here, but it is very frustrating because the same day I shot the videos, I watched them on the tablet while connected to the aircraft using the play button on the DJI Go 4 app.
They were quite good, fantastic really, if I do say so myself.

The next day I hopped a flight home and now they have vanished.

They are not on the tablet (cache is full), but videos I shot earlier in the day are on the tablet (separate SD card, videos are fine on it).

The later videos are not on the other SD card (no data).

When I look at the flight logs, there are place holders for the videos, complete with the time lengths, but no data.

I saw the bloody things but now they have vanished. I have tried running SD recovery software but that does not indicate that they were ever there so I did not go ahead and buy the software to complete "recovery". It was obvious by the file sizes and extensions they were not there.

I am using top notch 64 gig SD cards, same brand that came with my aircraft.

I started and stopped the recording the videos while the aircraft was running (i didn't power off while recording). I have tried putting the SD card back in and powering up and down... no effect.

Anyone have any ideas???
Did you check home screen before you connect
14980342177491591036619.jpg
click on editor they should be saved there

Did you check home screen before you connect View attachment 84251click on editor they should be saved there
Again, I appreciate the reply.

I did check in the flight log and the editor. There is a place holder for them in the flight log, but no data. They are not in the editor (cloud storage?) because I don't sync with the cloud due to privacy requirements of my client.

Again, I appreciate the reply.

I did check in the flight log and the editor. There is a place holder for them in the flight log, but no data. They are not in the editor (cloud storage?) because I don't sync with the cloud due to privacy requirements of my client.
I think that might be anwser because not been sync to clould to save flight data ,um i use litchi and vidios not get saved to djigo4 editor ,i had to install a pro vidio editior just to watch vidios i record,another pic of idea,on this page here top left ,

14980647728061480472910.jpg

I think that might be anwser because not been sync to clould to save flight data ,um i use litchi and vidios not get saved to djigo4 editor ,i had to install a pro vidio editior just to watch vidios i record,another pic of idea,on this page here top left ,
click on icon gives you these options on board sd photos local vidios

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl