DJI Go app crashing on Galaxy S7 Edge

Reaction score
I have had an issue for the last few weeks. The DJI Go app is crashing on start up on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Phone is running Android version 7.0, and the app is the latest 3.1.6.

I have become so frustrated that I went and purchased the Litchi app.

I do fly my P3A mostly with my Samsung Tasblet which DJI Go app has no issues running.

Anyone have any ideas on what the issue may be?

Thanks

Got it figured.

-Uninstalled DJI Go app
- Deleted all and any DJI files from my phone
- Installed DJI Go, fired it up, no crashing
- Logged in, and synced all flights.

Everything back to normal.

I have a galaxy s6. I've only had the drone for 10 days with 6 flights. The app starts fine and runs fine it closes at least twice during each 20 minute flight. The drone continues to fly, video continues to record. I re-open the app and reconnect and everything seems to be fine. The S6 is on the approved devices list. It is very frustrating. I'll try re-installing.

I have a galaxy s6. I've only had the drone for 10 days with 6 flights. The app starts fine and runs fine it closes at least twice during each 20 minute flight. The drone continues to fly, video continues to record. I re-open the app and reconnect and everything seems to be fine. The S6 is on the approved devices list. It is very frustrating. I'll try re-installing.

I have a S6 too. Last week it never would connect, and GO always showed Disconnected. Pretty much gave up on it.

In the past week, Samsung and Google both dumped some new update additions into it and now it connects again. Haven't tried flying with it since it's been showing disconnected for so long. I normally use an Air 2 which always connects, but it is now beginning to show the video lag as did the Samsung junk (I got two of them.) did last year. GO will likely make the Air 2 useless within the next year and the need for a new iPad Pro 10.5" model.

Android GO uses some Javascript so that might be part of the mess. Apple seems to avoid that Java stuff as much as possible. Maybe what Sammy and Google dumped into it last week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers