Rx unit in Phantom not responding

Reaction score
I hope someone can help.
I recently had a small crash landing which pulled out the battery thus pulling off the battery leads from the main board.
When I got it home I soldered the wires back on in the correct place and then linked to the computer.
The problem now is the Rx unit inside the phantom is not receiving a signal from the controller.
Is the a part I could buy and where can I buy it. (UK)
Am I right in saying the power should be around 5.5V for the small board to work, because that's what is being supplied from the NAZA unit. When linked upto comp it tells me there is a CFG ERROR and tells me to calibrate the controller. I have tried to link them up with the button inside but there is no red LED in there.

Thanks for any help.

if you had a crash severe enough for the battery to yank the power leads from the board, you really ought to double check all of your cable connections to make sure that they are all still attached properly. i would also double check to see if the RX board has been cracked or damaged in any other way when the crash occurred. as for where you can get a replacement RX, i would not know, but would advise that you might as well get yourself an after market TX/RX combo - it might be less expensive this way.

Thanks for your reply auck
The crash wasn't that bad, I just think it was the position it was when it came down.
I have checked all the wiring throughout the unit and the Rx board is ok. There was no physical damage to the shell at all.
I really want to use the same controller, so I need the DJI Rx board if possible.

Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl