Running around town with a giant box on my head.

Reaction score
Okay guys I'm sorry, I know this is extremely off topic, but it's something I did with my little brother, just to have a little fun on a Saturday. I think it is extremely important to laugh. So don't take this with any seriousness, just sit back and enjoy. Sorry there isn't any Drone footage in this video because we were just running around filming on the ground.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In real life I'm an introvert that is very shy, and don't really show my feelings, and am usually called old fashioned because of my strong convictions as a Christian.

But,

I do enjoy making people laugh at the most simple things, I become quite the comedian when I have a box on my head! [emoji16]
I glad I'm a mature boring senior citizen. Well, maybe a little senile and plays with drones. I'm harmless. I haven't made up my mind about you yet. LOL

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks for the morning laugh LOL. The reactions of the people around you were great. Just another box around town. ?
Glad you are a man of faith, but not too sure about boxhead. He’s your inner extrovert. Great fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weston Ney
Okay guys I'm sorry, I know this is extremely off topic, but it's something I did with my little brother, just to have a little fun on a Saturday. I think it is extremely important to laugh. So don't take this with any seriousness, just sit back and enjoy. Sorry there isn't any Drone footage in this video because we were just running around filming on the ground.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If a car collides with him he will definately be taken away in a box!..lol

Lol great stuff,going in restaurant you almost look like spongebob, ha you even got a cuddle, no one dialed 911 so that's good too,,na great way to have a laugh with your bro,those memories are for life,looks like you made a few smile so again good stuff
Gave me a chuckle watching
Box full of ideas:):)

Haha thanks! Glad you liked it! Making people laugh makes me so happy.
Lol great stuff,going in restaurant you almost look like spongebob, ha you even got a cuddle, no one dialed 911 so that's good too,,na great way to have a laugh with your bro,those memories are for life,looks like you made a few smile so again good stuff
Gave me a chuckle watching
Box full of ideas:):)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic