RTH without app

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was thinking about one thing - will the RTH perform normally when the app crash during the flight and the RC will lost signal for some reason so I have no connection with the Phantom at all?

RTH will only be auto initiated when the remote controller disconnects from the Phantom. When the DJI GO app crashes, that does not cause the remote controller signal to disconnect.

I know, but what if both fail? The Home Point coordinates will be lost? The app crashes from time to time on my smartphone and I wonder what if I will lost signal as well.

The home coordinates are stored on the Phantom. It does not need to be connected to DJI GO to find the home point.

I know, but what if both fail? The Home Point coordinates will be lost? The app crashes from time to time on my smartphone and I wonder what if I will lost signal as well.
DJI designers already thought of that (a long time ago)
You can experiment to check for yourself.
Fly out 100 feet in a large, open area free of trees and obstacles.
Turn your controller off and see what happens when you lose signal and the app..

Hola a mí me sucedió eso hace unos días en la playa y primero se colgó la aplicación y luego perdió contacto con el control ya que se prendió la luz roja del mismo.Y al mover la palanca s1 varias veces nunca retorno y lo perdí.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj