RTH Issue

Issue No. 2: iPads don’t handle heat very well. I quit using my iPad Pro during 90+F wx because it would overheat and shut down, just like yours did.

According to your data you did all flights in the same place in front of that building.
Could you simply go to an open field and do the flight without any surrounding objects.
Anyway that place you were flying is not good to fly at all.

I'm having the same exact problem as the original poster did. I suspected that the firmware screwed everything up because I hadn't used the drone for over a year. Before I updated the software everything was working fine. Before the next time out I accepted the update and after that I had problems exactly as the OP did. So I will heed his advice and do exactly as he did. Wipe everything out and start over. Fingers crossed!

I'm having the same exact problem as the original poster did. I suspected that the firmware screwed everything up because I hadn't used the drone for over a year. Before I updated the software everything was working fine. Before the next time out I accepted the update and after that I had problems exactly as the OP did. So I will heed his advice and do exactly as he did. Wipe everything out and start over. Fingers crossed!

Hey did you managed to reinstall FW to fix it?
I have same problem... Mine started act like it after I calibrated sensors using assistant 2... After calibration it wont return home it RTH OA is enabled, but strangely OA sensors shows distance to object good(like wall or tree), but when RTH OA is enabled it wont go home, just climbing to "avoid something"... Im using latest FW, tried recalibrate on my 15'' laptop, tried refresh latest FW... still same... also - with OA enabled my P4 goes forward slow, like 9-10kph(5-6mph)...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj