Round up of rumor videos

Reaction score
Heres a little roundup of the best rumor videos I have found:

Post below what you think its going to have!

Reactions: Brandon
cool glad to see phantom series alive and well. maybe you can get dji to donate a P3 to forum :D:p

Those video's are a joke. Especially the 2nd two. Both of them are a product of wanting you to think they should be your go to guy for all info. Talking about my sources, and what my sources tell me is....blah blah. If you know something, tell it. Don't throw out a bunch of smoke and mirrors confusing people on the truth of the matter.

All they did was shows their viewers that they are not loyal to them. Otherwise they would have said something. What benefit is there is saying "Hey I know something but I'm not telling you".

Now the 1st video was completely different. It was an old video of someone that was only speculating. No harm no foul. :cool:

If Simon Newton has been told from an insider from dji to say just that, then that's what he will do. If I was a MD at dji I certainly wouldn't release a new product with out a bit of hype, and to be honest Simon Newton and Jim bowers would be the exact 2 people I would send the release time period roumer to. There the main 2 that contribute out there on you tube with the most followers. All so there being pretty exact with a countdown of days. I personally don't think Simon would have gone live with that video unless he was pretty sure of his source. I spoke to Simon about 2 months ago and he had heard plenty of rumour then but he didn't release a video of it then, so my guess is there will be a new phantom release and very soon, and I'm excited about it to be honest. Just the thing I'm sure dji want.

DJI is extremely secretive about new releases. All of their employees are on strict NDA's. They share, and its the last secret they will ever know.

Don't expect DJI to invest in an FPV package when the FAA is in the current NPRM going to ban all FPV flight, even by hobbyists. Read the NPRM - not just what people are saying about it. (Especially the AMA - they wasted a tremendous opportunity with their member comment template which was factually incorrect. Yes I am a member.)

We dont need them to invest in a FPV package, they all ready have and its probably one of the best out there.

As much as i like watching the Demunseed & Simon's Youtube channel... I noticed a few thing that just flat out don't make sense... 1) Why would DJI release a drone thats on part with the I1 and cheaper than the P2V+??? Now if you don't call that BS??? 2) They just release the I1 and if design and inovations is a any sign, i doubt they are going back to the Phantom's way.... Anyways i wouldn't trust anything Demunseed's has to say since he is prolly getting pay to promote things.. AKA other Drones....

As much as i like watching the Demunseed & Simon's Youtube channel... I noticed a few thing that just flat out don't make sense... 1) Why would DJI release a drone thats on part with the I1 and cheaper than the P2V+??? Now if you don't call that BS??? 2) They just release the I1 and if design and inovations is a any sign, i doubt they are going back to the Phantom's way.... Anyways i wouldn't trust anything Demunseed's has to say since he is prolly getting pay to promote things.. AKA other Drones....
They never said it will be cheaper and it make perfectly sense because the P2 range gets older and older. They only did the usual small products updates like seen with the phantom 1.1.1. Now its time for a new player

There is still huge demand for the Vision +, hard to believe they are discontinuing it and not just adding new features. Other brands are starting to get more features, like follow me mode.

There is still huge demand for the Vision +, hard to believe they are discontinuing it and not just adding new features. Other brands are starting to get more features, like follow me mode.
I have to disagree with the video that mentioned that. Companies simply dont discontinue their most popular product to produce a product thats 2x the cost.

Can't see them adding too many new nice features on the p2v+ when they can make customers buy their latest and greatest new toy. Doesn't make business sense

The Vision + is an established product, an icon. Dropping it and introducing a radically different design is like dropping your established logo. You run the risk of just being another drone in the crowd, and losing all the recognition your company has striven for.

This thread is reminiscent of the threads about the Hubsan H109S Pro that have been hanging there for well over a year now. Until it's released... It's a speculation, misinformation, misdirection and a massive time suck. Let me know when it's actually released and I'll set aside some time to see what they've done this time. Until then? Meh... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-slinger

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
They can offer several P3 Versions and the cheapest of them could be in the price range of the old vision+. The most expansive one could be more like 2000 with lightbridge or a micro 4/3 sized camera?. I hope they offer the P3 or whatever the name of the series will be with different options and maybe even in different sizes. After 2 years with the P1 and P2 i would like something larger but RTF. The Inspire is nice but the camera is similar to a gopro4 and 3000 dollar is a bit overkill for a hobbyist. 1800-2000 would be a price limit for many ppl.

Reactions: FASTFJR

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl