RotorPixel Gimbal Technical Discussion

Im about to sell my Vision to a guy at work. As I havent used it for over a year, I checked it to make sure it starts up etc, but the RPG doesnt seem to work as it did.

If I tilt the Vision forwards and back the camera moves up and down rather than stay in the same position. If I lean the Vision to the left/right it stays there.

I have reset the board with no difference in what it does. Anyone have any other ideas??

Im about to sell my Vision to a guy at work. As I havent used it for over a year, I checked it to make sure it starts up etc, but the RPG doesnt seem to work as it did.

If I tilt the Vision forwards and back the camera moves up and down rather than stay in the same position. If I lean the Vision to the left/right it stays there.

I have reset the board with no difference in what it does. Anyone have any other ideas??

If I read you right, the gimbal overcompensates...

I had to set my settings to zero in the assistant in:

-Advanced
--Gimbal
Pitch Gain

Default is 30 I believe. Set to zero and see if that helps.

Lee

Reactions: Cyclone
Thanks for the reply. Yes it over compensates but I got frustrated in the end and put the original gimbal back on.

When I sell it ill give him the RP gimbal and he can mess about with it :)

Thanks again!!

Hi all

After reading through most of this extensive topic ive found 2 sets of alexmos profiles for the RPG

RPG-P2V-FC200.profile
RotorPixel.profile

both have diffferent PID settings, as I have the V1 RPG, the one with the black friction fit holder, which profile is suited for it.

Also the camera tilt with either profile is really slow, which setting in SImpleBGC makes the camera move quicker.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4