Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Does anyone know how I can get on the preorder list for the stuff Keri hasn't invented yet? I'd also like an expected ship date on this stuff if it's not too much trouble.

Pull_Up said:
The expected pre-invented, pre-order pre-order pre-list list order list item shipping date is always "tomorrow". ;)

Unlike my gimbal which is still in the clutches of customs, making my own answer "never" at this rate...

Sounds like you will need to have your own gimbal installed to stop your body shaking with anticipation.

DkDarknes, thank you for your help, are there other sites where I can get more music selections?

What is the current actual production output in units ? I know, originally, Keri said "He hoped to get out 100 the first week" ?..
Is that still a production goal...or has that been adjusted ?

Thanks, The Rookie :D

marc111 said:
RCRookie said:
What is the current actual production output in units ? I know, originally, Keri said "He hoped to get out 100 the first week" ?..
Is that still a production goal...or has that been adjusted ?

Thanks, The Rookie :D

NO WAY !

I am within the first 100, still no notification, no news from Rotorpixel.

:(

I'm within the first 200..I'd hope it wouldn't be more than 4 weeks late.
On a different note...ideas for "detachable" leg extensions for carrying cases? ...Maybe something, "snap on"

I get Keri's continous spiel about needing to ensure that each gimbal is perfect before shipping it off. But the early claims were that these would (should) be ready to ship the first or second week of February. It's mid-march and it sounds like they don't even have 50 shipped out yet (out of 400+ orders), based on Keri's latest update of being in the mid 300s of the last 3 digits of the order numbers.

I think that it was terrible timing for Keri's trip (albeit was planned for over a year according to him), and it has impacted the gimbal production and shipment process tremendously.

I've already ordered, but I could use the $409 in the meantime (who knows how many more weeks [or months] I'll need to wait for mine) and I am kind of partial on cutting into my perfect pre-cut foam to make room for the gimbal (or taking the camera off each time).

On the fence about cancelling my order, unless there is an update soon about streamlining the process and getting all gimbals shipped by the end of the month.

TwoCents.gif

GMANNZ said:
iResq said:
For the many that have asked, my filter adapter extends 1" from the front of the skids.

Hmmm .... looks like will need to mod the brand new expensive carry case to fit the new lower profile extension, once I get mine installed.

**** it. Me too. Ugh. I guess I will try buying an electric knife to hack it up. I've seen SOME how-to videos where the foam turns out well with one of them.

This might be an obvious question ... but does/will the camera being offset forward like that cause any undue/uneven strain on the forward motors?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94