Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

RCRookie said:
Glad to see Keri is still cranking out Gimbals. I would be nice to hear from him concerning any planned 3rd axis upgrade.

Other than a little sluggish on the controls, and a few minutes shaved of flight times, My Gimbal has been awesome.

Keri?....Any plans for the future of this Gimbal ?

Thanks

The Rookie :cool:

Not much cranking that I see. And him now having to keep up with the Jones re 3rd axis etc I can just imagine the mahem in Mississauga with trying to develop new product and all the production issues he is having with the current gimbal. Unfortunately no one else has picked up the ball.

pyrophantom said:
skyviewpix said:
pyrophantom said:
There seems to be a small number of people who have had incidents since installing their gimbals, hope there is nothing being introduced into the system which is causing potential problems by running the gimbal ?

:|

We've installed ours and had a semi successful flight, I say semi because we believe there is a minor problem with the jack that plugs into the vision camera, the app was not receiving any signal from the camera, when the jack was twisted it did, so we've emailed Keri, hopefully we can get a replacement part sent out and fly again.

I will say this, it is absolutely AWESOME! waited since February, but worth the wait, it is so incredibly stable, it's just amazing, cant wait to get the replacement part and start flying and recording once again.

Just out of interest how much adjustment did you have to make on the dampers to even out the jello (if you had any). Haven't had a flight yet to see how mine has installed

I followed somebody's advice......tighten the thumb screws all the way and then back them off two full turns. I tried that, a bit of jello....backed them off an additional 1/2 turn each, and voila! That was it for jello free.

#2404 finally cleared customs and now another three days of snail mail. It's a loooong wait from February but I promised to wait patiently. But it seems I'm finally flying with gimbal this weekend (fingers crossed that it comes in one piece).

Well... on the Rotorpixel Facebook page on the 17th of May they said they had shipped up to 2675 Unfortunately they have either stalled production or missed out some shipping notices, as my order no. is 2677 and still no shipping notice yet!

To be so close yet so far for such a long time is murder!! lol

A little worried - order shipped on April 27th, not arrived in the UK yet a month later. No reply from Rotorpixel about ETA. How long have other UK orders taken to arrive?

Bunyarra said:
A little worried - order shipped on April 27th, not arrived in the UK yet a month later. No reply from Rotorpixel about ETA. How long have other UK orders taken to arrive?

#404 shipped April 10th and just yesterday received customs declaration notification. This package came to Finland.

Hi, i am not able to follow the full thread. Can anybody tell me the exact weight of the rotorpix gimbal? Thanks

Thank you. The goodluckbuy one is 197g but working with questions. I am waiting for the info about the new Aerial freaks gimbal. Will see

Full credit to Keri at Rotorpixel for the immediate response to my tiny problem..new part being shipped out to me..excellent customer service on a truly fantastic product..can't wait to see more products from Rotorpixel :D

Bunyarra said:

What shipping method did you select?

Took mine about 2 weeks from shipping notification to delivery, possibly little less.

;)

I have been waiting forever. I placed my order towards the end of March. I'm going on week 9. No word from the company except for the confirmation email when I placed the order. I've sent an email but no response.

Received my ROTORPIXEL 3 weeks ago, installed and balanced it with no problem and it is working AMAZING!!! Totally worth the Patience/wait. Flight time is reduced but for quality stabilization so worth it!! 17 to 18 min. flights and no hiccups here.
THX RP!!!

Ranger003 said:
Received my ROTORPIXEL 3 weeks ago, installed and balanced it with no problem and it is working AMAZING!!! Totally worth the Patience/wait. Flight time is reduced but for quality stabilization so worth it!! 17 to 18 min. flights and no hiccups here.
THX RP!!!

Ranger what was your order number?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor