Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

New to this board, have learned a ton reading all of your post and really appreciate the enthusiasm. I have had my PV2 for a few months. Live in upstate NY USA. Long cold winter, can not wait to get out there in nice temps and fly and use the new RP gimbal. Have many conflicts with seeing the new P2V+ coming on line. I was so close to a ship date that I did not want to cancel. Only thing I think I would like better is the non fisheye type of video and images from the + . Anyway below is the email I got a few minutes ago. Right on time as many here have predicted.

Thanks again to all the helpful post. I will try and be a good contributor to the forum.

Al

Dear Al M..

Thank you for your order from Rotorpixel Shop! We wanted to let you know that your order (#1402072421) was shipped via Canada Post, Tracked Packet - USA on 4/11/2014. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

"Order Number: #1402073016"
That's #1016, right? :eek:

Al_M said:
Dear Al M..

Thank you for your order from Rotorpixel Shop! We wanted to let you know that your order (#1402072421) was shipped via Canada Post, Tracked Packet - USA on 4/11/2014. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Those of you who have tracking links, what is the ETA in days from shipment? 5? 7? ??

yabba dabba dooo a gimbalfest event lol

a little nearer 658 wonder if I will get it in time for my birthday :D

2 B days and today is Friday so I do not expect to see it until Monday sometime...
I am in Canada, 20 minutes away from where they are being assemble... ha...

tubino said:
Al_M said:
Dear Al M..

Those of you who have tracking links, what is the ETA in days from shipment? 5? 7? ??

#381 left Chicago on the 9th and there have been no tracking updates. Also the mail man has been by today so it's either lost or USPS haven't scanned it again. Ugh... Fingers crossed for a Saturday delivery.

Have a 3 battery sortie planned in the country on Sunday and would like to have my RP on board.

Has anyone with a Rotorpixel gimbal fitted external camera antennas? e.g. cloverleaf, pinwheel types?
If so, how was it done without affecting the functionality of the gimbal? Or is it a non-issue.
I was wondering if the added tension of a flying lead out of the camera would 'upset' the working of the gimbal while moving around.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik