Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Im no.676 on the list I'd be happy with just the box lolol

:lol:

Pull_Up said:
Careful what you wish for! It's nearly April Fool's Day...

And you lot think you are getting your gimbals ???

:lol:

Rotorpixel said:
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, Terje/"MotorPixie". So, thank you!

Keri

Thank you Keri. I've shown you mine, now you show me yours?

Ohhhh yessss you better had to feed the gimbal-less masses lol

:D

MikeySoft said:
You said GoPro mount during the video?
Looks like the roll is off after you powered it up?

The roll is way off, I fried the roll brushless gimbal motor doing a triple backflip on take-off (uncalibrated DJI main controller board). Waiting for spare parts from hobbyking.co.uk, so I had time to do a little "spoof" unboxing video. The GoPro mount is real enough, the GoPro and the FC200 have almost similar weight and width, so the GoPro mount plate fits out of the box.

Video most to show what a real company could have done in 30 minutes, to reassure customers...

DKDarkness said:
MikeySoft said:
You said GoPro mount during the video?
Looks like the roll is off after you powered it up?

The roll is way off, I fried the roll brushless gimbal motor doing a triple backflip on take-off (uncalibrated DJI main controller board). Waiting for spare parts from hobbyking.co.uk, so I had time to do a little "spoof" unboxing video. The GoPro mount is real enough, the GoPro and the FC200 have almost similar weight and width, so the GoPro mount plate fits out of the box.

Video most to show what a real company could have done in 30 minutes, to reassure customers...
:x :oops: :cry:

Well I'm sticking with Keri & rotopixel at the moment !

I would love to know how many units you are shipping a day ?

Yesterday = 2 to forum members today = 0 to forum members ?

I know for myself and I think for a lot of forum members, we would just like to know when we can expect shipment Keri ?

I know you are reading the posts on here as I have seen your comments on other threads.

Please just let us know be it a week 2 weeks whatever.

To be fair to you if the one's you are sending out are beta versions & you are waiting for feedback that is fair play.

Just please tell us what is going on I can't belive you have only sent out 2 units this week!

Cheers Glen.

From the Rotorpixel You Tube thread under "Sample Footage":

"level3
37 minutes ago

Very sad. I bought 2 gimbal worth $778 and they are not ready to declare a low custom value lol. They want me to pay super heavy custom charges instead of making their customer happy & satisfied.
International shoppers please do not buy from here if you dont want to pay heavy custom duty charges or you gonna regret.
I cancelled my order today and will go for dutch gimbal soon.

SAD BUT TRUE :( .
·
ROTORPIXEL
32 minutes ago

Yes, this is true. We will not falsify international customs declarations, due to the fact that this type of fraudulent behavior can incur large penalties for both Rotorpixel and the receiving party. This is common practice among legitimate businesses everywhere in the world.
·
Manix Mariano
1 day ago

How come Rotorpixel doesn't answer email? I just want to know the status of my order?
·
ROTORPIXEL
7 hours ago

Sorry for the delay - we are swamped with emails at the moment, especially since we are putting all of our resources toward manufacturing units at the moment. we're moving as quickly as we can to fulfill all orders, so as soon as we have a more accurate estimate of how many units we'll be able to produce each week, we'll publish this information on rotorpixel.com for everyone to see.
"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak