Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Rotorpixel said:
Final production samples arrived, and we've been feverishly assembling, testing, photographing them... everything is performing perfectly! The machine shop is going to have around 100 sets of metal parts ready by Feb 10.

We're going to start taking pre-orders this week!

Stay tuned for more info, once we update the website...

Keri

Keri,
It is now next week? Give us an update... Please...

I'm guessing the first batch will sell out in no time. Remember, they are talking about taking pre-orders, not actually shipping product.

Looks like good access to the sd card. Now my only question is what effect on FPV range, if any? Ready to preorder but link is not active. 10% discount on pre orders? Well that's my wishful thinking. C'mon how about free shipping, throw us early adopters a bone, lol.

Another question is if DJI puts out a better camera (upgrade) lets call it the FC 300. Would their be additional adapters made by roterpixel to to easily swap out the camera in the future?

Attachments

• RPgrab.jpg
    RPgrab.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 287
Another question is how to set the gimbal up in the assistance software? I hope roterpixel posts detailed instructions.

10% discount on pre orders? Well that's my wishful thinking. C'mon how about free shipping, throw us early adopters a bone, lol.
Yes because early adopters always get the best deal :lol:

I've been waiting to see the price on this thing so I can decide if I'm going with the P2V or P2 w zenmuse. Hope that link is active soon. Just need to know the price!

Vision all the way CJ. The only thing the Vision was missing was the gimbal . . . and your about to get it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

KERI,
why do I see my town name ( Toronto ) on the top left corner of the page with your new gimbal for P2V?
Thanks
Robert

Ha ha me to. Thank god I work 3rd shift tonight :)

Come on Keri, can you give us an idea when this baby is going active?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Pull_Up said:
Wrong time zone for me if it goes live today - 11:30pm here already <sigh>

Pullup, PM me your CC info and I'll order one for you,,, and me. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West