Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

marc111 said:
ResevorDG said:
To the best of everyone knowledge, are we still at order #365 as the last known recent shipment?

You have to wait like everybody else I guess.
All good things will come to those who can wait. (Where did I hear this before) :lol:

It's useless to try ramping up things.
Say you will get your gimbal tomorrow and this thing isn't working properly.
How will you react ? :cry:
There are more than just 1 or 2 people who received a gimbal which is not working.
Keri should sort out these problems first before sending out another batch.

Just my 2c

Calm down. I don't mind waiting, I was just curious.

marc111 said:
Looks like Keri has a lot of admirers here.
No offend but you should be on the other side.
He took our money already.
If he can't keep up he should hire more staff.
Business is business my friend.
:!:

Haterrrrrr :twisted:

n3vw52.jpg

marc111 said:
I am entitled to give my opinion, same as you.

There is no need for you to use such language to me.

I stayed polite, expect you to do as well.

:)

maybe all these people defending their guru to expect a favor in return .... I do not see any other explanation. they do not want to understand that this is not the delay in delivery that bothers him is rather the dates change, the lack of info, promises that change ... But you can not really say anything here .. . has god there, and his apostles, who defend ... Especially since god reads this forum ...

marc111 said:
iDrone said:
marc111 said:
I am entitled to give my opinion, same as you.

There is no need for you to use such language to me.

I stayed polite, expect you to do as well.

:)
I could give a crap about your opinion, as clearly many appear to agree who have commented previously. And to what language are you referring to, colorful Colonial English? Non-contributing Zeroes like yourself don't deserve to be treated politely or with respect when they think they're entitled to change the terms of an agreement they signed at the time of purchase, then come in here and complain while the rest of the forum members are trying to contribute, learn, & celebrate their experiences about the product with one another. What do you have to contribute?

So Marc, did you buy one of Keri's RotorPixel gimbals or did you just come on here to badmouth his business? What number are you in the queue? Are you going to stay in line & wait for delivery or are you going to ask for a refund? Or are you going to post daily non-productive complaints about why you're not happy? How many posts do you think it'll take before everyone gets that your not happy?

iDrone :?:

It's none of your business.
No need to reply to me , I added you to the foe list already
Get a life man.

Marc you have a very low post count. iDrone has been around for a long time and has contributed a lot to this community. I get the feeling that if I compare your IP address to others who have posted on here starting trouble that we might find a match.

Keri has refunded anyone's money who wanted it and has been very cooperative. We have agreed to be patient. If you have actually placed an order you should please try to be patient.

I started a new topic
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10814

RotorPixel Gimbal Technical Discussion is the title and my first question is below.

WeaponsHot said:
Im starting this topic in hopes of dedicating it to Help and Be Helped for owners and potential owners of the Rotorpixel Gimbal.
This is not a an area where I want ***** and moan sessions about the company, lets keep it as technical as possible. If you do have helpful information for the company that important also, it will make all of our gimbals and photos better.

I would like to start off by asking anyone out there that has a gimbal, if they have a pre installation checklist, being prior USAF I live and die by the checklist :)

For instance
1. This plug goes here,
2. That plug goes there
3. This wire color goes to that etc.

Good for you - lets hope it doesn't get hijacked by the ***** sisters !!!

;)

I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this EPIC thread. I'm a huge fan of Pull_up, really love all his work, but he clearly doesn't understand the difference between an American and a 'Merican. ;)

I've enjoyed watching the process of creation by Keri, most impressive. I currently have a FC40, but I ditched the camera and added a GoPro. I believe Rotorpixel has a gimbal for the GoPro which sounds very interesting. Reading this thread has really increased my interest, not diminished it.

We all experience problems, it's what we do about them that defines us .

Pull_Up said:
(You're all Yanks to me)

:D

Isn't a Merican another word for a pubic wig?

They're the ones that march around saying things like "I want my country back" and of course the rest of us wonder what the hell they're talking about. Pubic wig seems a pretty apt description...

CarlJ said:
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this EPIC thread. I'm a huge fan of Pull_up, really love all his work, but he clearly doesn't understand the difference between an American and a 'Merican. ;)

I've enjoyed watching the process of creation by Keri, most impressive. I currently have a FC40, but I ditched the camera and added a GoPro. I believe Rotorpixel has a gimbal for the GoPro which sounds very interesting. Reading this thread has really increased my interest, not diminished it.

We all experience problems, it's what we do about them that defines us .

The RotorPixel is perfect for the Vision. However a FC40 does not have the required jack, and the RotorPixel has a jack you would have to blind to prevent shorts. Furthermore it is on back order, and the GoPro optional mount plate has not even been released yet. The newly released ZenMuse H3-3D would be a better (and lighter) match for your needs in my opinion.

I've lost the will to live with this post, can't believe all the negative comments I think Simon should start his own forum with selective people who actually want to learn all about flying Phantoms and learn from other P2V owners. Just make sure you invite Keri. Lol

I always thought that quote was from Woody Allen in "Annie Hall", turns out he hijacked it from Groucho! Anyhow I love that quote, and live it as well ;)

twiddling thumbs, waiting on my #465, even though I had emailed Keri and requested to be on the pre-list, and got a reply in the first days of Jan, before this great thread began. I am content to wait really, but am annoyed at the cash grab, it is not the usual way to do business but Keri seems like a really stand up guy so no biggie.

Just received a bill from Fed Ex for $23.67. $17.17 for import duty and $6.50 for advancement fee.

What happened to NAFTA? I've purchased from Canada many times and have never been charged a fee.

Oh well, still cheaper than my ex-wife.

iResq said:
Just received a bill from Fed Ex for $23.67. $17.17 for import duty and $6.50 for advancement fee.

What happened to NAFTA? I've purchased from Canada many times and have never been charged a fee.

Oh well, still cheaper than my ex-wife.

Doesn't sound right. I've received no bill, at least not yet and I hope not.

RemE said:
twiddling thumbs, waiting on my #465, even though I had emailed Keri and requested to be on the pre-list, and got a reply in the first days of Jan, before this great thread began. I am content to wait really, but am annoyed at the cash grab, it is not the usual way to do business but Keri seems like a really stand up guy so no biggie.

I'm #463...Although, I was just lurking in this thread. I did however, Order my Gimbal the same day it went "Live" preorder. I figured if there was a "Pre" Pre-order list, there might be a "Pre Pre" Preorder list...So I just let it ride!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews