Houston Phantom pilot

Reaction score
Hi all just introducing myself, newbie (1 year) Phantom 4 Pro2 pilot here, just joining the action, will be glad to connect with anyone in the Houston/Katy area and of course around the world. I'm amateur now but am getting up the courage to study and take the FAA exam and hopefully someday be a pro droner. I'm a geographic information systems (GIS) analyst in the oil and gas field (ah Houston!) but am interested in all manner of energy industry GIS.

Any GISers especially I would welcome sharing knowledge.

Cheers!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: gfields
Reaction score
Hi all just introducing myself, newbie (1 year) Phantom 4 Pro2 pilot here, just joining the action, will be glad to connect with anyone in the Houston/Katy area and of course around the world. I'm amateur now but am getting up the courage to study and take the FAA exam and hopefully someday be a pro droner. I'm a geographic information systems (GIS) analyst in the oil and gas field (ah Houston!) but am interested in all manner of energy industry GIS.

Cheers!
Welcome East Texas Bronson here . Visit Houston sometimes .

Reactions: JulianMemorial

gfields

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Cheers!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miatakoss