Please, Gabriel, and anyone else with a damaged lipo, don't keep it.

Take it to hazardous material center for proper disposal. Lipos can catch on fire and be difficult to extinguish.

pload the photo via the upload option you can choose thumbnail or full size.
Please, Gabriel, and anyone else with a damaged lipo, don't keep it.

Take it to hazardous material center for proper disposal. Lipos can catch on fire and be difficult to extinguish.

Thank you for your advice! I'll do that... actually I'll wait for DJI contact to know if they will need some more information and after that I'll dispose it properly!
Besides the fire can it liberate toxic substance when open?

Thank you for your advice! I'll do that... actually I'll wait for DJI contact to know if they will need some more information and after that I'll dispose it properly!
Besides the fire can it liberate toxic substance when open?
Yes. Fire and caustic fumes.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah. My laptop could do the same thing. It doesn't.
Please... lets not start this conversation again.

Reactions: dirkclod
I bought it at may 15th... in Brazil...

Firmware version was v 1.3.20
I flew 22h 31min.
Total distance 135.867m
Total flights 247
The battery was 60% when crashed
The final horizontal velocity was 19.4m/s
The GPS signal was perfect during all last flight
The compass was ok and calibrated during the last flight

I'll try some more info... but I turned it on but I notice some smoke going out the bird so I turned it off quickly...

Where did you get these numbers? Did you just open up each flight log and put them in a spreadsheet manually?

Reactions: Gabriel Lehto Gomes
Where did you get these numbers? Did you just open up each flight log and put them in a spreadsheet manually?

Hi Bryce,
yes I got these data from the flight plan (app) manually... I think that maybe can exist some way to extract all data from the flight automatically but I don't know how to do that.

I have read something, here in the Forum, an App for desktop that reads all the data from the DJI App...
I'll looking for more information about it...

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

If you upload the photo via the upload option you can choose thumbnail or full size.
Please restrict photos to a max 600-800 size. ;)

PS - as per the rules - "The use of bold, large or colored fonts should be used sparingly."
Whah, whah, whah

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik