Ringtone

Count me in on the ESC ringtone... That's too awesome... I'm also on Apple... for now. I'm seguing over to Samsung a bit at a time... Picking up the Samsung S 10.5 tonight... Mwaaahaaaahaaaa.... What the eff is a Sonders eE-bike? Looks kewl, but what do it do?

-slinger
:eek: He lives :eek:
slinger.jpg

OK, so here is the ringtone/alert for iOS (iPhones) - https://mega.co.nz/#!4VYxzDDD!VvnpY1zWLi0gO9xpGdEP58Ad0w9khaq77I-OYtKaGdM
It has a couple of noises in the beginning (like a tick sound) that were recorded by accident but I ended up liking it as I can react to the noises and silence that puppy if I am somewhere it is inappropriate. If you guys hate the 'tick' sounds I will clean it up, just let me know, no biggie. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I saved it to computer then synced with I tunes and there it was !!!
Only thing is TJ is I have a V3 so cut back on the beeps o_O
JK :) Thanks..Is cool

Thanks TJ,

I'll try it tonight when I get home from work. Like your motor bike also;)

Thanks TJ,

I'll try it tonight when I get home from work. Like your motor bike also;)
"motor bike" LOL :D
From what I understand there is a speed limit for these in the UK. Technically NO bike with any kind of motor whether user installed or not, are not legal in NY state due to some legal boondoggle. It is not enforced except in New York City.

"motor bike" LOL :D
From what I understand there is a speed limit for these in the UK. Technically NO bike with any kind of motor whether user installed or not, are not legal in NY state due to some legal boondoggle. It is not enforced except in New York City.
Thought you would like that:D
There's only a speed limit if you get caught;)
giphy.gif

What I should of said was they limit the bike electronically in the UK to a specific top speed so no tickets. :)

And I used to catch 'Rocko's modern life' on occasion. Oh that turtle... Good stuff. :rolleyes:

What I should of said was they limit the bike electronically in the UK to a specific top speed so no tickets. :)
Ahhhhhh didn't know that;) I bet many people over here mod the motor to get more speed.

LOL, well as a matter of fact, there is a soon-to-market box that does just that. I guess where theres a market someone will fill the need.

Back to the ring tone, I've now got a new ring tone for my emails, thanks TJ;)

here, i posted an mp3 earlier. i just converted it online to m4r...

download phantom.zip and rename to phantom.m4r

Attachments

• phantom .zip
    133.5 KB · Views: 429
I like fat bike tyres, especially on my SpYder RS-S... ;-)

image.jpg

RedHotPoker

here, i posted an mp3 earlier. i just converted it online to m4r...

download phantom.zip and rename to phantom.m4r
Thanks Air :)

Reactions: Airborne

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4