Ringtone

Reaction score
For some reason hearing the Phantom connect to the Tx, I think would make an interesting text tone?

Have seen apps where ya could make them but never tried . I hear it in my sleep sometimes ! :D

I have had that sound from the ESC's for my text alert for about a year now. :D

There is software available where you can record the sound through a MIC on your PC or laptop and convert them to ringtones. Google search for the info.

Reactions: dirkclod
I just recorded the sound with my iPhone then sent that to my iMac and adjusted the length and imported it to my ringtones in iTunes. I am sure it can be done on a PC in a similar manor. If you like I can make it available online for download. I will see what the format is for Android.

I just recorded the sound with my iPhone then sent that to my iMac and adjusted the length and imported it to my ringtones in iTunes. I am sure it can be done on a PC in a similar manor. If you like I can make it available online for download. I will see what the format is for Android.
And IOS o_O

Well naturally, I assumed you knew I was a hardcore Apple guy. (see what I did there).

I will try to do it today if I have time... my Sondors eE-Bike comes in today! :)

Sondors-eBike-Santa-Monica-600x315.png

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
A poet and don't know it eh o_O Bet you have Big Ben as your ringtone ! BaHahahaaaa
Ahhhhh you've heard it, pain when it chimes 12 :p

Well naturally, I assumed you knew I was a hardcore Apple guy. (see what I did there).

I will try to do it today if I have time... my Sondors eE-Bike comes in today! :)

WTH ! Hope ya live where it level !
That's some big tires on that thing :eek:

Count me in on the ESC ringtone... That's too awesome... I'm also on Apple... for now. I'm seguing over to Samsung a bit at a time... Picking up the Samsung S 10.5 tonight... Mwaaahaaaahaaaa.... What the eff is a Sonders eE-bike? Looks kewl, but what do it do?

-slinger

Just read a bunch about this bike... Lot of controversy around this puppy. I'd love to hear your take on it once you've had the chance to air it out...

-slinger

Yeah, a lot of the controversy was will the backers ever receive it. I was really nervous in the early days of the campaign as it was a chunk of change to lose if it all went south.
It is an electric bike that has pedal assist. So you can pedal it and it will assist automatically or you can mash the thumb throttle and not pedal at all. The big deal is that it is cheap in the e-bike world. Most e-bikes start at about $1200 and go up to over $25,000! E-bike dealers HATE this bike since it undercuts them so badly. I got in when it was $400 and ordered the yellow/orange like the photo.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj