Right Drift

Reaction score
I've posted about this before so nothing revolutionary to report, although I've just come in from a brief test flight (with a new filter on the camera) and I'm struck with how dramatic the right drift can be. I'd be surprised if it was fewer than 30 degrees at times, which is crazy (another reason I'm going to try switching to an F450).

What I haven't mentioned before, and what is still anecdotal, is that it appears to be different depending on the direction I'm flying. My impression is that it was stronger flying North than it was flying South.

adanac said:
I've posted about this before so nothing revolutionary to report, although I've just come in from a brief test flight (with a new filter on the camera) and I'm struck with how dramatic the right drift can be. I'd be surprised if it was fewer than 30 degrees at times, which is crazy (another reason I'm going to try switching to an F450).

What I haven't mentioned before, and what is still anecdotal, is that it appears to be different depending on the direction I'm flying. My impression is that it was stronger flying North than it was flying South.
This is a known issue. There is already a Beta firmware that some people are testing, so a fix should hopefully be out soon. Check out the large post about fixing the compass and Beta test compass fix in this forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic